Taipan Human Resources Company Policy and Induction
As a member of our team you are required to read the contents of this policies’ manual and complete the induction.
All employees must acknowledge understanding of these policies and procedures by completing this induction.
This induction confirms that you:
- Have read the Taipan Company Policy and completed the associated induction.
- Understand the terms and conditions contained within.
- Understand that the Policies and Procedures implemented by Taipan extend to and cover all operations and functions of the business.
- Agree to undertake training in relation to the standards expected of me as an employee and shall read workshop notes and complete exercises as required
- Shall report any related weaknesses that come to my attention or any incidents/complaints that may possibly constitute a breach of Taipan’s Policies and Procedures.
- Understand that any major changes to the Taipan Company Policy will be communicated to me and I am required to read and understand these changes as they also form part of this acknowledgement.
By completing this induction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions throughout your employment with Taipan.